Schedule and Location
Friday, December 13-Sunday, December 15, 2019
5705 S University Dr.
Davie, Florida 33328
Eight Ball Events
Singles – BI001
Doubles – BI002
Nine Ball Events
Singles – BI003
Florida Senior Games Qualifying Rules
OPEN – no qualifying performance required
1. Billiards entry fee is $30 for the first event and $12 for each additional event for Florida residents. Entry fee is $35 for the first event and $15 for each additional event for non-residents. Entry fee includes an event t-shirt. T-shirts will be distributed on-site at designated competition check-in time. A short survey will be required to be completed at check-in. This survey can be found online at www.floridaseniorgames.com, and can be completed in advance and brought to check-in.
2. All mailed entries must be received by November 15, 2019 or register online by November 17, 2019 at www.floridaseniorgames.com. Late entries may be accepted at the discretion of the Event Director. Athletes registering after November 17, 2019 will not be guaranteed a t-shirt and may be subject to a $10 late fee.
3. Entry forms, waiver of liability and entry fee should be made payable to the Florida Sports Foundation (FSF). Save a stamp and beat the deadline! Register online at www.floridaseniorgames.com.
4. Athletes may compete with only one partner per event.
5. The age division of competition for Doubles will be determined by the younger age of the two partners.
1. Double elimination or round robin is planned. Event Director reserves the right to modify format based on number of tournament entries.
2. Best two out of three games.
3. Fourth place ribbons will be awarded in addition to Gold, Silver and Bronze medals for Florida residents. Gold, Silver and Bronze medals will be awarded to top overall athletes, if non-residents are in contention for medals.
1. All games will be conducted in accordance with the BCA Pool League rules of competition.
2. While playing 9-ball, except for the break shot the player must designate the pocket in order to legally pocket the 9-ball.
3. Officials will be present to make rulings and observe close hits when requested. Matches are not considered to be refereed; therefore, rules that require a referee are not enforced.
4. The break will be as follows:
a. Opening Break – determined by lag
b. Second Game – loser of first game
c. Third Game (if necessary) – determined by lag
CLICK HERE to register online for 2019 Florida Senior Games Billiards.
CLICK HERE to download the registration form and individual waiver to register by mail.
To access the 2019 Florida Senior Games hotel survey, click here.
FSF Staff Contact
(850) 298-6628 or firstname.lastname@example.org
(352) 430-0165 or email@example.com
(850) 488-1422 or firstname.lastname@example.org
(850) 322-3404 or email@example.com