LOCATION AND SCHEDULE
Thursday, December 6, 2018
Clearwater Lawn Bowls and Shuffleboard Complex
1040 Calumet St
Clearwater, Florida 33755
8:30 a.m. – 9 a.m. – Check-in
9:30 a.m. – Competition begins
- Open Pairs – LB001
FLORIDA SENIOR GAMES QUALIFYING RULES
OPEN – no qualification is necessary.
- Lawn Bowls entry fee is $20 per person. Entry fee includes an event t-shirt. T-shirts will be distributed on-site at designated competition check-in time. A short survey will be required to be completed at check-in. This survey can be found online at www.floridaseniorgames.com and can be completed in advance and brought to check-in.
- All mailed entries must be received by November 16, 2018 or register online by November 18, 2018 at www.floridaseniorgames.com. Late entries may be accepted at the discretion of the Event Director. Athletes registering after November 18, 2018 will not be guaranteed a t-shirt and may be subject to a $10 late fee.
- Each partner must complete an individual entry form, waiver of liability and submit the entry fee, or register online as individuals.
- Entry forms, waiver of liability and entry fee should be made payable to the Florida Sports Foundation (FSF). Save a stamp and beat the deadline! Register online at www.floridaseniorgames.com.
- Age division of competition will be determined by the younger age of the two partners.
- Athletes may compete with only one partner per event.
- Participants must provide their own bowls.
- Breakfast and lunch will be provided.
- Each team will play three games, high against high.
- Wins and points to determine winners.
- Age groups may be combined at the discretion of the Event Director.
- Format may change at the discretion of the Event Director.
- Fourth place ribbons will be awarded in addition to Gold, Silver and Bronze medals.
- This tournament will be conducted in accordance to the current U.S. Lawn Bowling Association Rules.
- Participants must wear whites or colored team shirts.
NATIONAL SENIOR GAMES QUALIFYING RULES
Lawn Bowls is not a part of the National Senior Games program.
FSF STAFF CONTACT
Karissa Pendleton: (850) 298-6628 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Ronald Ridley: (727) 742-3394 or email@example.com
June Paciga: (813) 932-6709 or firstname.lastname@example.org