Schedule and Location
Saturday, December 7, 2019 – 5K Road Race
7:30 a.m. – 5K Road Race Check-in
8:30 a.m. – 5K Road Race Competition begins
Vista View Park
4001 SW 142nd Ave.
Davie, Florida 33330
To view the 2019 course map, click here.
Florida Senior Games Qualifying Rules
OPEN – no qualification is necessary
- Road Race pre-race entry fee is $35. Entry fee includes an event t-shirt. On-site entry fee is $40. T-shirts will be distributed on-site at designated competition check-in time. A short survey will be required to be completed at check-in. This survey can be found online at www.floridaseniorgames.com, and can be completed in advance and brought to check-in.
- All mailed entries must be received by November 15, 2019 or register online until November 17, 2019.
- On-site registration is available for the 5K during designated Check-in times. On-site registrants are not guaranteed a shirt. The on-site entry fee is an additional $5.00.
- Entry forms, waiver of liability and entry fee should be made payable to the Florida Sports Foundation (FSF). Save a stamp and beat the deadline! Register online at www.floridaseniorgames.com.
- All age divisions will run simultaneously for each race.
- A USA Track & Field (USATF) certified 3.1 mile paved surface course will be used for the 5K. Split times will be provided.
- Fourth place ribbons will be awarded in addition to Gold, Silver and Bronze medals for Florida residents. Gold, Silver and Bronze medals will be awarded to top overall athletes if non-residents are in contention for medals.
- The Road Races will be conducted in accordance with USATF rules, except as modified herein.
- Race Walk and Power Walk rules and registration can be found on the Race Walk page.
- Competitors must pass through the entire finish chute to qualify as an official finisher.
- Race numbers must be worn and visible at all times.
- Note: This is an inter-generational event.
CLICK HERE to register online for 2019 Florida Senior Games Road Race
CLICK HERE to download the registration form and individual waiver to register by mail.
To access the 2019 Florida Senior Games hotel survey, click here.
FSF Staff Contact
(850) 488-1422 or firstname.lastname@example.org
(850) 322-3404 or email@example.com