***PLEASE NOTE: THIS PAGE IS STRICTLY FOR THE 5K ROAD RACE RUN, NOT POWER WALK OR RACE WALK EVENTS.***
Schedule and Location
Saturday, December 10, 2022
Wiregrass Ranch Sports Campus
3021 Sports Coast Way
Wesley Chapel, Florida 33542
CLICK HERE for 5K Road Race Course Map
Schedule for Saturday, December 10
7:00-7:45 a.m.: Check-in
8:00 a.m.: Race begins
Florida Senior Games Qualifying Rules
OPEN – no qualification is necessary
- Road Race pre-race entry fee is $40 for Florida residents and $50 for non-Florida residents. Entry fee includes an event t-shirt. T-shirts will be distributed on-site at designated competition check-in time.
- All entries must be received by November 14, 2022.
- All age divisions will run simultaneously for each race.
- A USA Track & Field (USATF) certified 3.1 mile paved surface course will be used for the 5K. Split times will be provided.
- Fourth place ribbons will be awarded in addition to Gold, Silver and Bronze medals.
- The Road Races will be conducted in accordance with USATF rules, except as modified herein.
- Competitors must pass through the entire finish chute to qualify as an official finisher.
- Racers must have timing chip attached to the front of their shoes
- Race numbers must be worn and visible at all times.
National Senior Games Qualifying Rules
2022 is a qualifying year for the 2023 National Senior Games, to be held in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, July 7-18, 2023.
All athletes who complete a 5K/10K Road Race at a 2022 NSGA Qualifying State Games will qualify for the 2023 National Senior Games, or athletes can qualify by meeting the “limited” qualifying criteria in Rule D.
Hotel information is forthcoming.
Registration has closed.
FSF Staff Contact
(850) 577-7207 or firstname.lastname@example.org
(850) 322-3404 or email@example.com