***PLEASE NOTE: THIS PAGE IS STRICTLY FOR THE 5K ROAD RACE RUN, NOT POWER WALK OR RACE WALK EVENTS.***
Schedule and Location
Sunday, December 13, 2020
509 Ocean Avenue
Melbourne Beach, Florida 32951
Race starting time: 7:00 a.m.
Race Packet Pick Up
Date: Saturday, December 12, 2020
Time: 11 a.m.-4 p.m.
Location: Melbourne Beach Community Center (509 Ocean Ave, Melbourne Beach, FL 32951)
Packet pick-up is from 5:30 a.m. to 6:30 a.m. on race morning.
Florida Senior Games Qualifying Rules
OPEN – no qualification is necessary
- Road Race pre-race entry fee is $35. Entry fee includes an event t-shirt. T-shirts will be distributed on-site at designated competition check-in time.
- All entries must be received by December 4, 2020.
- ***Please note: There will NOT be on-site registration for the 5K in 2020.***
- All age divisions will run simultaneously for each race.
- A USA Track & Field (USATF) certified 3.1 mile paved surface course will be used for the 5K. Split times will be provided.
- Fourth place ribbons will be awarded in addition to Gold, Silver and Bronze medals for Florida residents. Gold, Silver and Bronze medals will be awarded to top overall athletes if non-residents are in contention for medals.
- The Road Races will be conducted in accordance with USATF rules, except as modified herein.
- Competitors must pass through the entire finish chute to qualify as an official finisher.
- Racers must have timing chip attached to the front of their shoes
- Race numbers must be worn and visible at all times.
- Note: This is an inter-generational event.
Hotel information for the 5K road race is forthcoming.
Registration is closed.
FSF Staff Contact
(850) 800-7188 or email@example.com
(850) 322-3404 or firstname.lastname@example.org