Schedule and Location
Greater Fort Lauderdale Area Location TBD
Dates and times are subject to change
Team Bowling – Men – BW021
Team Bowling – Women – BW022
Team Bowling – Mixed (2 Men / 2 Women) – BW023
Florida Senior Games Qualifying Rules
OPEN – no qualification performance is necessary.
1. Team Bowling entry fee is $65 per team per division. Entry fee includes lanes fees and a t-shirt for each player. T-shirts will be available on-site at designated competition check-in times.
2. Each team must complete a Team Entry Form and Waiver of Liability for each bowler or register online at www.floridaseniorgames.com.
3. All entries must be received by November 20, 2020 at www.floridaseniorgames.com. Late entries may be accepted at the discretion of the Event Director. Athletes registering after November 20, 2020 will not be guaranteed a t-shirt and may be subject to a $15 late fee.
4. Athletes may enter any or all team bowling events. Athletes may only compete on one team per event.
5. A team is made up of 4 players and may also bring one alternate. The alternate may be used at any time during competition, but must first have approval from the Tournament Director.
6. The age division of competition will be determined by the youngest team player as of December 31 of the competition year. The following age divisions will apply: 50-59, 60-69, 70-79, and 80+. The Tournament Director reserves the right to combine age divisions for competition purposes.
7. Competitors are encouraged to provide their own bowling balls and shoes. House balls and shoes may be available at the competitor’s expense.
8. All equipment shall meet USBC specifications. The Florida Senior Games reserves the right to inspect equipment.
1. Tournament will be based on scratch scores.
2. Teams will be divided into squads by age division.
3. Bowling times and lanes will be assigned by the Event Director.
4. Teams will bowl one set of three games. Winners are determined by total team score for the one set.
5. Fourth place ribbons will be awarded in addition to Gold, Silver and Bronze medals for Florida resident teams. Gold, Silver and Bronze medals will be awarded to top overall teams, if non-residents are in contention for medals.
This tournament will be conducted in accordance with the United States Bowling Congress (USBC) rules, except as modified herein.
Hotel information is forthcoming.
Registration information is forthcoming.
FSF Staff Contact
(850) 577-7211 or email@example.com
(850) 322-3404 or firstname.lastname@example.org