Schedule and Location
Date and location is forthcoming
Daily Schedule is forthcoming
Team Bowling – Men – BW021
Team Bowling – Women – BW022
Team Bowling – Mixed – BW023
Florida Senior Games Qualifying Rules
OPEN – no qualification performance is necessary.
1. Team Bowling entry fee is $65 per team per division, for Florida-based teams. Entry fee for non-Florida-based teams is $75. Entry fee includes lanes fees. NO REFUNDS.
2. Each team must complete a Team Entry Form and Waiver of Liability for each bowler.
3. All entries must be received by a November, 2024 date. Late entries may be accepted at the discretion of the Event Director. Athletes registering after the November, 2024 date may be subject to a $15 late fee.
4. Athletes may enter any or all team bowling events. Athletes may only compete on one team per event.
5. A team is made up of 4 players and may also bring one alternate. The alternate may be used at any time during competition, but must first have approval from the Tournament Director. Any combination of gender is considered a mixed team.
6. The age division of competition will be determined by the youngest team player as of December 31 of the competition year. Bowling age divisions will follow the Florida Senior Games five-year age groups, not the previous 10-year age groups. The Tournament Director reserves the right to combine age divisions for competition purposes.
7. Competitors are encouraged to provide their own bowling balls and shoes. House balls and shoes may be available at the competitor’s expense.
8. All equipment shall meet USBC specifications. The Florida Senior Games reserves the right to inspect equipment.
While the Florida Senior Games offers a “Partner Finder,” service for those in need of a doubles or team partner, It is the responsibility of the athlete to make contact with other athletes. FSG will not put together teams or form partnerships. Florida Senior Games staff and sport directors will not assign partners at the Games.
CLICK HERE to post your entry. By posting the entry, you are agreeing that your information will be shared with other athletes, captains, and/or coaches.
CLICK HERE to see a listing of potential partners and teams. Once you have found a team/partner, please email firstname.lastname@example.org to remove your name from the list.”
1. Tournament will be based on scratch scores.
2. Teams will be divided into squads by age division.
3. Bowling times and lanes will be assigned by the Event Director.
4. Teams will bowl one set of three games. Winners are determined by total team score for the one set.
5. Fourth place ribbons will be awarded in addition to Gold, Silver and Bronze medals for Florida resident teams. Gold, Silver and Bronze medals will be awarded to top overall teams, if non-residents are in contention for medals.
This tournament will be conducted in accordance with the United States Bowling Congress (USBC) rules, except as modified herein.
CLICK HERE for a copy of the 2023 Florida Senior Games Rule Book.
Hotel information is forthcoming.
Registration is closed.
Margaret Johnson (386) 569-1822 email@example.com
Kathie Bothwell (386) 341-2057 firstname.lastname@example.org
FSF Staff Contact
(850) 577-7207 or email@example.com
(850) 322-3404 or firstname.lastname@example.org