Schedule and Location
Saturday, December 4-Sunday, December 5, 2021
David Posnack Jewish Community Center
5850 S Pine Island Road
Davie, Florida 33328
Singles – RQ029
Doubles – RQ030
Mixed Doubles – RQ031
Florida Senior Games Qualifying Rules
OPEN – no qualification performance is necessary
1. Racquetball entry fee is $25 for the first event and $5 for each additional event for Florida residents. Entry fee is $30 for the first event and $5 for each additional event for non-residents. Entry fee includes an event t-shirt. T-shirts will be distributed on-site at designated competition check-in time.
2. All entries must be received by November 25, 2021 at www.floridaseniorgames.com. Late entries may be accepted at the discretion of the Event Director.
4. Athletes must provide their own racquets and eye guards. Racquetballs will be provided.
5. USA Racquetball membership is required. Membership information will be available on-site and a limited membership will be available for $25 on-site. Membership payments on-site must be made with cash or check only. Memberships are also available online at www.usra.org or www.usaracquetball.com.
1. Round Robin or double elimination format will be used if possible.
2. Players will be guaranteed two matches per event entered.
3. Athletes may compete with only one partner per event.
4. Doubles teams must play in the age category of the youngest doubles partner.
5. The intention is to play matches with two games to 15 points and tiebreakers to 11 points. It is likely that some modification will be made to the format to accommodate the number of players in each division.
6. Indoor, air-conditioned courts will be used.
7. Event Director reserves the right to modify the format to best suit the competition.
8. Fourth place ribbons will be awarded in addition to Gold, Silver and Bronze medals for Florida residents. Gold, Silver and Bronze medals will be awarded to top overall athletes if non-residents are in contention for medals.
This event is sanctioned by USA Racquetball (USAR) and all matches will be conducted in accordance with USAR rules, except as modified herein.
Hotel information for the racquetball competition is forthcoming.
Registration information is forthcoming.
FSF Staff Contact
(850) 577-7207 or email@example.com
Rod Van Dyke
(850) 322-3404 or firstname.lastname@example.org