Schedule and Location
Monday, December 5, 2022
Fox Hollow Golf Club
10050 Robert Trent Jones Parkway
Trinity, Florida 34655
2022 Golf Participants can play a practice round at Fox Hollow Golf Club at a guest of member rate. The weekday rate is $57.50 and weekends is $67.50. The practice round must be booked 7 days in advance
7:30 – 8:00 a.m.: Check In
8:30 a.m.: Competition begins
CLICK HERE for individual tee times (posted 11/30)
PLEASE READ – NOTICE TO PLAYERS: This information supplements the USGA Local Rules and Terms of the Competition, Championship Pace of Play Policy, and the Code of Conduct Policy. Disregard any Local Rules found on the club scorecard or posted at the club.
CLICK HERE for the course scorecard and view all 18 holes
Athletes will play from the following tees:
Men: 50-54 and 55-59 age groups – White tees – 6,288 yards
Men: 60-64, 65-69, 70-74 age groups – Gold tees – 5,908 yards
Men: 75-79, 80-84, 85-89 age groups – Silver tees – 5,529 yards
Men: 90+ age groups – Red tees 9 holes
Women: 50-54, 55-59 age groups – Silver tees – 5,529 yards
Women: 60-64, 65-69, 70-74, 75-79, 80-84, 85-89 age groups: Red tees – 4,825 yards
Women: 90+ age groups – Red tees 9 holes
18 Holes – Scratch – GF018
Florida Senior Games Qualifying Rules
The top 5 in each age group at Florida Senior Games Series Qualifier will qualify for the 2022 Florida Senior Gmaes. Note: qualifying is only applicable to Florida residents.
1. 18 Hole Golf entry fee is $110 for Florida residents (Non-qualified Florida resident athletes are $10 extra) and $120 for non-residents (Non-qualified out-of-state athletes are $15 extra) and includes an event t-shirt, greens fees, cart fees and lunch. T-shirts will be distributed on-site at designated competition check-in time.
2. All entries must be received by November 21, 2022. Late entries may be accepted at the discretion of the Event Director. Athletes registering after November 21, 2022 will not be guaranteed a t-shirt and may be subject to a $10 late fee.
3. Golfers must provide their own clubs and balls.
4. Golf cart use during official competition is mandatory.
5. Foursome assignments will be made by the Event Director.
6. Appropriate golf attire is required. Collared shirts, non-denim slacks and golf shorts are acceptable. Soft spikes or tennis shoes are the only acceptable footwear.
1. The tournament will be 18-hole medal play. Handicaps are not used.
2. Fourth place ribbons will be awarded in addition to Gold, Silver and Bronze medals for Florida residents. Gold, Silver and Bronze medals will be awarded to top overall athletes if non-residents are in contention for medals.
3. Prizes will be given for men and women best overall score, longest drive and closest to the pin.
1. This tournament will be conducted in accordance with United States Golf Association (USGA) rules, except as modified herein. Local rules will also be in effect.
2. Spectators are permitted on the course but must remain at least 25 feet away from tee boxes, fairways and greens. A limited number of rental carts will be available on a first come basis.
3. Caddies are not permitted.
4. USGA rules regarding coaching will be strictly enforced.
5. USGA rules regarding pace of play will be observed.
6. Range finders of any type are permitted.
7. In the event of a tie between 1st, 2nd and 3rd place, the USGA tie-breaking procedure of matching scorecards will be implemented. The player with the best score on the last nine holes will win the higher medal. If players have the same score for the last 9 holes, the last 6 holes will be compared, then 3 holes and then finally the 18th hole.
8. Dress Code: Men must wear slacks or shorts excluding denim jeans, bathing suits or trunks. Shirts must be worn at all times and must have sleeves. No cutoffs, tank-top shirts, muscle shirts or commercial tee shirts will be allowed. Appropriate mock turtleneck and turtleneck shirts are allowed. Women must wear appropriate tops, skirts, culottes or shorts excluding cut-off jeans, bathing suits and workout attire. Appropriate tops do not include halter-tops or tank tops. No personal coolers or any food or beverage products not supplied by the club are allowed on the course.
CLICK HERE for a copy of the 2022 Florida Senior Games Rule Book.
National Senior Games Qualifying Rules
2022 is a qualifying year for the 2023 National Senior Games, to be held in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, July 7-18, 2023.
All first place winners or athletes meeting this sport’s NSGA minimum performance standards in competition at a 2022 NSGA qualifying games will qualify for the 2023 National Senior Games. Visit www.nsga.com for Minimum Performance Standards for Golf.
Qualifiers will be determined by 18-hole (not two rounds of a 9-hole course) gross score played on a course with a minimum par of 70 and a United States Golf Association (USGA) slope rating between 119 and 126 for men and between 113 and 120 for women. Handicap scores are not acceptable for qualifying. Nine-hole gross scores are permitted only for those 90 and older. For open state
qualifiers, Rule H applies.
CLICK HERE for Hotel information.
Registration has closed.
CLICK HERE for a listing of registered athletes (Updated in Real Time)
FSF Staff Contact
(850) 577-7207 or email@example.com
(352) 222-5385 or firstname.lastname@example.org
CLICK HERE for a Florida’s Sports Coast Destination Guide.