Schedule and Location
Monday, December 6, 2021
The Club at Emerald Hills
4100 North Hills Drive
Hollywood, Florida 33021
18 Holes – Scratch – GF018
List of Registered Golf Athletes (As of November 17)
Available Practice Rounds through Sunday, December 5
Monday thru Thursday $64 Before 12pm and $49 After 12pm
Friday thru Sunday $74 Before 12pm and $49 After 12pm
Call Jennifer Horne (954) 961-4000, ext. 102 for a tee time. The list of registered golfers has been sent to her to receive the rate listed above.
Pairings for 2021 Florida Senior Games Golf, Monday, December 6 (All tee times are 9:00 a.m., Shotgun Start)
Florida Senior Games Golf Note to Players (READ BEFORE COMPETITION)
Florida Senior Games Qualifying Rules
OPEN – No qualification necessary, as of November 4, 2021.
1. 18 Hole Golf entry fee is $110 for Florida residents (Non-qualified Florida resident athletes are $10 extra) and $120 for non-residents (Non-qualified out-of-state athletes are $15 extra) and includes an event t-shirt, greens fees, cart fees and lunch. T-shirts will be distributed on-site at designated competition check-in time.
2. All entries must be received by November 15, 2021 at http://florida.fusesport.com/registration/1467. Late entries may be accepted at the discretion of the Event Director. Athletes registering after November 15, 2021 will not be guaranteed a t-shirt and may be subject to a $10 late fee.
3. Golfers must provide their own clubs and balls.
4. Golf cart use during official competition is mandatory.
5. Foursome assignments will be made by the Event Director.
6. Appropriate golf attire is required. Collared shirts, non-denim slacks and golf shorts are acceptable. Soft spikes or tennis shoes are the only acceptable footwear.
1. The tournament will be 18-hole medal play. Handicaps are not used.
2. Fourth place ribbons will be awarded in addition to Gold, Silver and Bronze medals for Florida residents. Gold, Silver and Bronze medals will be awarded to top overall athletes if non-residents are in contention for medals.
3. Prizes will be given for men and women best overall score, longest drive and closest to the pin.
4. 2021 Florida Senior Games tee assignment
50-59 – Blue tees 6,3oo yds.
60-74 – White tees 5.900 yds.
75-89 – Silver tees 5,400 yds.
90+ – Red tees 2,400 yds. 9 holes
50-59 – Silver tees 5,400 yds.
60-89 – Red tees 4,900 yds.
90+ – Red tees 2,400 yds. 9 holes
1. This tournament will be conducted in accordance with United States Golf Association (USGA) rules, except as modified herein. Local rules will also be in effect.
2. Spectators are permitted on the course but must remain at least 25 feet away from tee boxes, fairways and greens. A limited number of rental carts will be available on a first come basis.
3. Caddies are not permitted.
4. USGA rules regarding coaching will be strictly enforced.
5. USGA rules regarding pace of play will be observed.
6. Range finders of any type are permitted.
7. In the event of a tie between 1st, 2nd and 3rd place, the USGA tie-breaking procedure of matching scorecards will be implemented. The player with the best score on the last nine holes will win the higher medal. If players have the same score for the last 9 holes, the last 6 holes will be compared, then 3 holes and then finally the 18th hole.
8. Dress Code: Men must wear slacks or shorts excluding denim jeans, bathing suits or trunks. Shirts must be worn at all times and must have sleeves. No cutoffs, tank-top shirts, muscle shirts or commercial tee shirts will be allowed. Appropriate mock turtleneck and turtleneck shirts are allowed. Women must wear appropriate tops, skirts, culottes or shorts excluding cut-off jeans, bathing suits and workout attire. Appropriate tops do not include halter-tops or tank tops. No personal coolers or any food or beverage products not supplied by the club are allowed on the course.
CLICK HERE for Golf Hotel information.
CLICK HERE for Registration information.
FSF Staff Contact
(850) 577-7207 or email@example.com
(352) 222-5385 or firstname.lastname@example.org
(850) 322-3404 or email@example.com