August 1, 2020
The Sleepy Hollow Sports Complex
2775 Hollow Lane
Leesburg, Florida 34748
Not available at this time.
Hotel information is forthcoming.
$225 per team
Click here to register for FSG Softball.
Refund and Payment Policy
Due to the number of refund requests received in the past and the administrative expenses involved with registration processing, the Florida Sports Foundation has a strict NO REFUND policy. There is a $25 fee for returned checks.
Entry Deadline and Entry Fees
Entry fee is $225 per team. NO REFUNDS. No entries will be accepted after July 18, 2020. Registrations will be accepted on a first-come, first-serve basis, and divisions could close prior to the deadline based on entries. Teams will receive a t-shirt for each rostered player and up to two coaches if registered by July 18, 2020. T-shirts will not be guaranteed to any team registering after July 18, 2020.
Insurance is the responsibility of each participant. Every participant should be sure to have proof of insurance.
Sportsmanship and fair play are the cornerstones of the Florida Senior Games, and are at the core of the Olympic ideal. The Florida Sports Foundation reserves the right to disqualify any Games participant for the improper use of alcohol or drugs, the destruction of property, unsportsmanlike conduct, or any other behavior that is detrimental to the Games.
- No entries will be accepted after July 18, 2020 at 11:59 p.m.
- Each team registering by July 18, 2020 will receive a t-shirt for each rostered player and up to two coaches. Sizes must be requested on the official entry form or when registering online.
- Each team must complete a Florida Senior Games Team Entry Form and submit it with entry fees or register online by clicking here. NO registrations will be taken the day of the event.
- Make checks payable to Florida Sports Foundation.
- Entries will be accepted on a first come, first serve basis. Entries will be limited by division.
- Teams must submit their original Official Championship Roster and Official ASA Travel Permit signed by their local ASA Commissioner, or designee, at the mandatory coaches meeting along with a signed Waiver of Liability for each player. Do not mail these forms with the Florida Senior Games Team Entry Form.
- It is the responsibility of the applicant to confirm their registration by contacting email@example.com or calling (850) 488-8347.
- Players can only be on one team roster. Players may play on one Men’s or Women’s team and one COED team based upon their submitted rosters. NO PICKUPS ALLOWED.
- Player identification per ASA Code will be enforced if there is a protest on eligibility. It is recommended that each player have photo identification with the player’s signature.
- Per ASA Southern Region Code, if a team has already secured a berth into the National Championship Finals Tournament, the team is still eligible to participate without losing its berth. If that team wins the Florida Senior Games, the next placed team will be awarded the berth.
- Three Game Elimination format. This is an ASA championship tournament (ASA State Championship).
- Gold, silver and bronze medals will be awarded to the top three teams in each division.
- This tournament will be conducted in accordance to National Senior Games Association
- Home team decided by a coin toss.
- No metal cleats.
- Forfeit time is game time.
- A game may start and continue with 9 players, the 10th player will be added when he/she arrives. The men’s bracket may play 1 extra player (EP). The Coed may play with 1 female and 1 male EP. At no time can 2 males bat back-to-back in coed play. The EP may be substituted to a defensive position without reporting to the official scorekeeper.
- Protest fee is $50 cash. An umpire’s judgment call is not protest able.
- Uniforms should be matching shirts with numbers on the back.
- If a player or coach is ejected from the game, they will be suspended for the remainder of that game. If a player or coach is ejected at the conclusion of the game, they will be suspended for the following game. A second ejection of the same player or coach will result in suspension from the tournament. The Tournament Director or Site Manager reserves the right to suspend any player or coach at any time for unsportsmanlike behavior.
- Fighting or obscene language will not be tolerated! Any fighting by a player or team will result in the suspension of the team from the tournament.
- In the case of inclement weather, NSGA rules will be followed to determine berths. NO REFUNDS. Tournament Director reserves the right to change format and venues due to inclement weather or unforeseen circumstances.
- In Class E, teams may only score five runs or increase their lead run total by five runs in an inning. For example, the home team leading 8-3 in the third inning and may score five more runs, or 13-3. A team behind can always score 5 more runs than their opponent. (that the behind team can play catch up or only 5 runs)
- In Class E, first over the fence home run is a single, the next over-the-fence Home Run is an out and the third over-the-fence Home Run will be half inning ending for that team. Each additional over-the-fence Home Run will end that half inning for the offending team (team that has hit 3 or more over the fence home runs).
Avis L. Vaught
727-385-0810 or firstname.lastname@example.org
(850) 577-7211 or email@example.com
(850) 577-7201 or firstname.lastname@example.org
(850) 322-3404 or email@example.com